Is there anymore paperwork required after
divorce is filed?
- YES. You must complete both a first filing
and a second filing, in order to get divorced.
- The second filing is done about 31 days after
your spouse has been served with the divorce papers.
- The second filing is more complicated than
the first, requiring more paperwork to be submitted for the judge's
- You cannot get divorced if the second
filing is not done properly.
- Attorney Aid
will complete both the first and the
second filings (many paralegal companies complete only the first
Attorney Aid Bankruptcy & Divorce Center
fees include the following:
- The FIRST FILING (petition, summons,
confidential counseling statement, and certificate of assignment).
- The SECOND FILING (request to enter
default, declaration for default, income & expense declarations,
child support paperwork, notice of entry of judgment, request
default setting, judgment).
- Legal counseling by an attorney, at no
- Your divorce paperwork will be prepared on
state-of-the-art computers and laser printers ensuring both professional
and expedient processing.
|| BACK |