Do these technical legal terms
Call any of our offices and we will explain them to you
in plain English:
WHAT CAN CREDITORS DO IF
I CANNOT PAY
- Creditors can, and will, continually harass
you and your family both at
home and work.
- Creditors can sue both your family and you,
and receive a judgment
lien against you forcing the sale and/or
repossession of your property.
- Creditors can garnish up to 25% of your wages
from each paycheck.
- Creditors can freeze your bank account.
- Creditors can force the sale of your home.
WHAT WILL BANKRUPTCY DO FOR ME?
- Stop the harassment by collection agencies.
- Wipe out most credit card bills (unsecured
debt), loans, medical bills and civil lawsuits.
- Stop collection efforts by most creditors
- Stop a wage garnishment.
- Stop, a foreclosure sale of your home
- Protect your personal property immediately.
WHAT WILL ATTORNEY AID DO FOR ME?
- Complete and file the entire bankruptcy
package (over 32 pages).
- Protect your wages.
- Temporarily halt a repossession.
- Take calls from your creditors so they
leave you in peace.
- Our attorneys will represent you in court.
- Protect your personal property, car and